we wish to inform you that the Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Personal Data Protecion Code") previews the protection of the persons and of other subjects regarding the treatment of the personal data. According to above mentioned law, the treatment will be oriented to the principles of correctness, transparency and protection of your confidential information and rights.
According to the article 13 of the D.lgs. n.196/2003, therefore, we supply the following information:
1. The data from you supplied will be treated for the following purposes: communication and/or business relationship.
2. The treatment will be carried out with the digital modality.
3. The fulfilment of the form is optional, but the eventual refusal to supply them couldn't allow to follow the relationship.
4. The data will not be communicate to other people, neither will be published or shared.
5. The owner of the treatment is: “3D di Di Palo Giuseppe & C. SNC”, domiciled in Via Egiziaca a Pizzofalcone, 97 – 80132 Napoli - Italy, whose legal representative is also responsible of the treatment.
6. Always you will be able to exercise your rights with the holder of the treatment, according to the art.7 of the D.lgs.196/2003, that we reproduce integrally:
Decreto Legislativo n.196/2003
Art. 7 - Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed a) of the source of the personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means; d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);19 e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data; b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part, a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.